Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An Intro

What I'm hoping this blog thingy whatever it is will be an insight to what it is like to be a goth teen in a world that doesn't except you. I happen to be a goth teen and just my luck there are no other people who are or really understand it in my vicinity. So, a lot of things I post on here will be concerning my gothy tendencies and hopefully will help other goths who are not really sure what the hell they are doing. When I first got into the gothic subculture I certainly didn't know what I was doing, at all. Something else I will be discussing, although maybe not as much will be swimming related things, as that is also something I am involved heavily in. Hopefully this will be my last awkward introduction post and I will get on to discussing interesting things that will entertain you guys who take the time to read this. :) ~ smiley face to brighten up your day/afternoon/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment